Label

Jumat, 10 Februari 2012

Contoh Paragraf Bahasa Inggris

My Life as a Student

Life as a student in a university is a choice. That can be a good student or bad student. Now, I want to tell about myself as a student in Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta. As a student I promise to myself to be a better person than in a high school.  During in Yogyakarta about 3 month ago, I have done many actifities.  My  first obligation when I stay in Yogyakarta  is study in UMY, and try to be the best student in my major. In the other side, I have many friends, they are so kind to me. We study together in campus, play together in the rest time, and sometimes we have fun together by hang out. I really think that they are a best friend who can bring and influence me be a successful student. Because they are not person who have many behavior, they are very care with studying. I am very happy can find friends like that, because that is appropriate with all of my mind and my behavior. After go home from campus, I do activities in my boardinghouse, do the lecture job , and nearly everyday I always study. Can spoken that I am a good guy with don’t do negative thing. But, sometimes I feel so loneliness and feel there empthy thing. I try to find small gap in my life. I try to find my ability and expand my interest. I follow drive course, join in modelling school, and join in aerobic class. One day I had experience, which opened my eyes and my heart “we can be a good person or be a bad person depended ourself”. Yes, that is the first declaration after I saw reality of life in the town. I am aware, the experience very valuable for me. I must be more carefull life far from my parents and keep myself from negative action. And I must to choose friends who can be best friends, don’t be wrong to choose friend. I must always be a good person who always remember God and all of sacrifition my parents to me. I must always consistent with my purpose in university with do my best. So, if we want to be a good person do something normally and don’t make people speaking about our ugliless, but try making people speaking about our goodness. :-)

2 komentar:

  1. terimakasih,ni membantu tugas bahasa inggrisku,,hehe

    BalasHapus
  2. Great.... it's enough to be the test for my roomate who wanna increase her english ability.... I copy it... thanks before...

    BalasHapus